Monday, August 3, 2009

Arms and abs...?

i just had surgery on my foot but i really want to start doing some upper arms and abs exercises to get ready for summer. any exercises that i would be able to do with my messed up foot?





just to let you know, i have it in a cast and have a walking shoe but i can't put much weight on it just yet. that's where i'm struggling!

Arms and abs...?
do chinups. they are great for arm size. also, look up a dude named Pavel Tsuatsoline and his website. it has some great ab exercises mired around in there.
Reply:i feel you on this one. i just got into a really bad car accident and broke the left wing on my pelvis. they didn't give me a cast because they said that my abdominal muscles kept the broken off bone in place. (thanks to my daily trips to the gym my abs were in awsome shape) I couldn't walk and i could bearley move because each time my abs pulled on the bone and it hurt to much. but i stuck through it and got my butt on the floor as much as it hurt and did the good old crunches. and at my next visit at the doctors he commented on how good my mucle tone was. so the good old fashion crunches work if you do them right



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment