Monday, August 3, 2009

What should I wear?

I'm going to a daytime June wedding that will be held in a church. I have the skirt: a beautiful long tiered chiffon in shades of brown and tan by Ralph Lauren. What top should I wear and what shoes? No really high heels please. (I want to be able to dance.) I prefer not to bare my shoulders and upper arms. Also, any ideas for jewelry would be appreciated.

What should I wear?
First off the skirt sounds absolutely gorgeous. Being that it's Ralph Lauren it most likely is! Since the skirt is tiered and multi-hued, I would keep the top simple and elegant. Maybe with a 3/4 sleeve on it.


Option 1: off-white or light tan camisole with a 3/4 sleeve cardigan over it


http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/store...


(but the cami would be lighter)





Option 2: a light knit sweater top over a camisole


http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2919608/0~23...


(in vanilla)





Option 3: an off-white silk blend blouse with an elegant ruffle and a puffed cap sleeve.


http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2926103/0~23...





As for shoes don't go with a flat and a long skirt unless you can not possibly wear heels. Go for a low 2 inch to 2 1/2 inch heel. Since you are staying so simplitic on top, go a bit more playful on the shoe. For jewelry, go with some turquiose pieces; a nice cuff, long necklace. Or if you want something a bit more toned down go with jet black bead jewelry is beautiful. a long strand of beads, doubled over, some jeat bead earrings.


Well i hope this helps you out with for the wedding, have fun and congrats to the happy couple!
Reply:girl, im scared of you with that very beautiful skirt made of my


favorite material of chiffon. i would say, anything in satin or si


lk. chiffon or velvet. shoes should match your skirt and blouse


or just your skirt, and as with me, i just adore silk and satin. je


welry could be anything that compliment and highlighten your


beauty. now go and make yourself proud. i know that you can


do it, because you got the #1 shopper with you of all times, oh


his or her name GOD.



small business

No comments:

Post a Comment