Monday, August 3, 2009

Help, I need jacket and shoes ASAP?

I am attending a wedding on saturday evening. I found the dress and jewelry (with help from my boyfriend, BE JEALOUS) and decided I wanted silver shoes, but I'm not sure. I also need to find a jacket or shrug or coverup of some kind. The ceremony is outside (not sure about the reception) and it'll be chilly by the time we are on the way home.





See Dress Here (the dress is just an example of the style the dress is actually solid and purple like the block in the upper left hand corner):


http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/ex...





Jewelry to Match is in these colors:


http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/ex...





Any Suggestions, Pics, Links, etc. are welcome.

Help, I need jacket and shoes ASAP?
I can't view the pictures but I would say to get one of those big wraps --what are they called? and for shoes those shouldn't be too hard to find these days --ballet style maybe?





have fun!!!
Reply:um i dont know mayb a white swaeter butto up jacet and some ballet shoes and im not jealus honey!



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment