Monday, August 3, 2009

Where can I find the original Dennis Rodmans Shoes by Converse?

I have been looking for these for about a month now.





the shoe is a high top white with detail colors red an black





on the upper side of the hightop where the heel is the is a circle with a 91 one in the middle of it and black lines going away fro mthe circle not straight lines, but seem to move in a circler motion ending in a point.





these shoes i cant even find them on ebay.





the are a regular tie from what i can remember





help me if you can. thx for the help in advance RYen

Where can I find the original Dennis Rodmans Shoes by Converse?
I used to have Converse as a sponsor for one of my web pages. Dennis' shoes are hard to find. You may send an email to Converse about them or hunt through some old shoe stores. you may also contact either the Chicago Bulls or the Dallas Mavericks (the last two teams he played for) and see if they have any info on those shoes.





Morg



skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment