Monday, August 3, 2009

Why girl suddenly become very courteous and super sweet?

i am quite confused, if you know please advise me. One day, i bring my female young and attractive worker out and bought her a shoe. But her guilt (got a boyfriend) catches up with her and keep wanting to return the money for the shoe. I did not take the money eventually and told her not to tell anyone.





However, she tell the other female worker that i bring her out and buy her a shoes, saying that she does not want to keep if from her. She also take the shoes out and show it to her. She seems to be very mad, saying to her that she will not go out with me anymore.





The next day, in the office when i rise my head, i saw her staring at me and i naturally look away. Latershe suddenly becomes upper sweet towards me, her voice has changed to be very gentle that my hair stands up. She is asking me to eat lunch together with other workers the next day, which i prompty "reject".





When i go off home, i walk pass her table, and she say bye bye to me in such a sweet voice. What's happening?

Why girl suddenly become very courteous and super sweet?
Well it sounds to me, that she is using you for stuff her b/f wont get her, or maybe she just likes to toy with other peoples feelings. i would try to just ignore her (the nicest way possible) dont be rude, just say u have something else to do. or just ask her
Reply:Let's just say when she was mad she was PMS-ing. End of story.


Makenzie%26lt;3



myspace quizzes

No comments:

Post a Comment