Friday, July 31, 2009

Bleomycin Injection for a Plantars Wart?

I had a injection of Bleomycin in a plantar wart on the bottom of my foot. My dr. had tried pulse dye laser, freezing, surgically removed and it still came back so he injected it with Bleomycin. The wart he did it seems to have gone, but now I notice a couple of small ones starting plus there is an area at the top of the scar from surgical incision that seems to be raw and it bleeds ver and hurts when you press on the sides of it. I became ill shortly after the injection with an upper respiratory infection and I have read that you shouldn't have treatment performed on a plantars wart during an active infection. Can someone tell me why? Also, what is the likelihood of this thing coming back since I feel like I am still walking with a pebble in my shoe even though there doesn't appear to be obviously large wart. How successful really is using bleomycin? I read it has cure rate of anywhere between 16% and 94%, which to me doesn't seem that effective. Any imput would be greatly appreciate

Bleomycin Injection for a Plantars Wart?
You may find the link below helpful;



motorcycles

No comments:

Post a Comment