Friday, July 31, 2009

Online Shopping for Clothes/Shoes: What are some hip stylish trendy mod vintage urban online stores?

I have checked out zappos.com, bluefly.com, and ebay for cool clothing and shoes - I look in my magazines for designers and try to search for them - I get lost on ebay - I have had very little success with finding stylish clothing online - what are some good web sites - that carry clothing for young hip 20-somethings - and labels that are not typical like calvin klein, tommy hillfiger, polo, abercromibie, gap - NO NO NO - and not even upper scale designer such as gucci, prada - NO NO NO - please help me get my style from the internet!

Online Shopping for Clothes/Shoes: What are some hip stylish trendy mod vintage urban online stores?
I'd try eBay again!
Reply:you definitely need to check out AJ's Jays





www.ajsjays.com





Jordans, Bape hoodies, Bape shoes, Air Force Ones...all the urban brands





really good prices and free shipping



small business web

No comments:

Post a Comment