Saturday, July 25, 2009

Does anyone else out there have a tightening feeling under their rt breast moving about daily. liver aera.?

while moving about normallly the feeling of sweezing in this area, only relieved by repositioning my upper body. i've had this for at least 4yrs doctors found nothing until recently. a sonograph showed some imflamation of the liver. i'm waiting to take blood test hopefully tomarrow. this pain/tightening has become more %26amp; more consistant lately. at one time it was if i bent down to tie my shoe or moved in other ways that seem to put strain to that area. i always know because, i have to change my position in order to relieve the the tight/sweezing feeling that i get in that area (liver)? it was described by my doctor as musclular, even after many compliants. i'm tired of this constant uncomfortable feeling. pls help!

Does anyone else out there have a tightening feeling under their rt breast moving about daily. liver aera.?
It may NOT be your 'liver' ... it could be your 'gall bladder' getting 'stones' that are causing the 'tightening and squeezing' feeling. Tell your doctor that you may need to have an 'ultrasound' done for gall stones ... I found this out only after the 'tightening/squeezing' I felt turned to 'vomiting' for 'no reason' and feeling 'sick' and then had to go to the hospital to have the 'vomiting and extreme pain' stopped with inrtavenous anti-vomiting medicine and a HUGE dose of morpine. My doctor is 'the best' but even he 'didn't know it was my 'gall bladder' until the 'hospital visit' ... and now I must have my gall bladder removed ... we can 'live without one' but if you have 'any odd feelings' on the right side' right at the bottom of the ribs or 'under the breast' then it COULD BE your gall bladder. Have it checked ...



website design

No comments:

Post a Comment