Saturday, July 25, 2009

What (clothing) silhouettes do you like?

Just curious. I tend to prefer really nice, sleek silhouettes at least for the upper half of the body, but I don't mind the tight top paired with baggy pants look. With dresses, I prefer a sleeker silhouette with a narrower skirt as opposed to the fairytale princess ball gown look with the huge skirt. And shoes...I hate the way uggs look because they're so chunky. so what do you guys like?

What (clothing) silhouettes do you like?
I like hourglass figures. I like the waist accentuated and in its natural place. I like women i skirts or dresses rather than trousers. I generally prefer the skirts tight, but a soft flowing skirt can also be very flattering. I do not particularly like short skirts. Heels: the higher the better.





I am a man and I like women to be feminine.



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment