Sunday, April 19, 2009

Can I use shoe stretchers on shoes with rubber soles?

I know shoe stretchers are effective when used with leather soled shoes and boots, but I have a pair of casual shoes that I would like to lengthen a bit. If I used a shoe stretcher, would it leave the rubber soles at the same length and only stretch out the leather upper, leaving me with a pair of deformed and ruined shoes, or would I get the desired effect in both rubber and leather?

Can I use shoe stretchers on shoes with rubber soles?
Once molten rubber is poured into the molds, there%26#039;s no way you can stretch it without ruining it. However, some rubber in shoe soles is very elastic-y so on a rare occasion, you won%26#039;t ruin your shoe. If you want to take the chance of ruining your shoes or not, I say go ahead, but its a risk....



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment