Monday, April 20, 2009

What shoes and clothes to wear to make legs look bigger?

I am a male and I wanted to know how could i make my legs look bigger? What kinds of shoes make your legs look bigger, and what kinds of shorts to wear? it seems like my upper leg is medium or average and my anlkle area is really skinny. What can i do? I really want my legs to appear bigger for the summer?

What shoes and clothes to wear to make legs look bigger?
general rule of thumb, if you are skinny, wear form fitting clothes, it will give the illusion of you being larger. you dont want to wear large clothes that drape over your frame.





wear boot legged pants. they fit nicely around the waist and then are larger down by the ankles. if you do decide to wear shorts, wear some that end just below your knees. if they go too far down all you will see is your skinny ankles. wear narrow shoes. it will give the illusion that your ankles are bigger.



viruses

No comments:

Post a Comment