Monday, April 20, 2009

Is there a software to try on different clothes?

I am looking for a software that will take pictures I have taken of my feet/shoes, my waist/legs/pants/shorts, my upper body/shirts/suits and head.





I am getting sick of trying on different clothes, it takes too much time. I would like to put on all my shirts and snap a picture, put on all my pants and snap a picture and all my shoes and snap a picture. Then load it all into a software and have it alterenate pictures in thirds. So I can virtually try on different outfits.





Does this make sense? I can do this in a photo editing software but it just takes more time. I think someone must have already thought about this.





Thanks

Is there a software to try on different clothes?
Probably something like My Virtual Model. http://www.mvm.com/



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment